Soli Deo Gloria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application form

Go down

Application form Empty Application form

Post  Tivook Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:37 pm

Before you even consider applying, look through this list. You need to fulfill every single one of them, else dont bother applying.

1. The game is a big part of my daily life, i love it and i seek new challenges in it all the time so im online basicly whenever i get the chance to.
2. Having atleast 90% raidattendence or more and still farming the needed consumables(potions, flasks, foodbuffs) is no problem for me.
3. I have full knowledge of my class, and belive i can contribute in a endgameraiding very well.
4. My gear is mostly from raidinginstances in TBC, and have the best pve-enchants and gems in them to maximize my preformance in raids.
5. I have a raw PVE-specc, and if the guild asks for it i dont complain if i need to respecc for an encounter.
6. I have no problem with following and understanding orders and doing what the officers and raidleaders are telling me to do.
7. I think that taking down new bosses is what is fun about the game, and feel that the epics is only a nice bonus.
8. I have socialskills and like talking to people on ventrilo or ingame to get to know them better.

Ok so copy and past the following text below.
Make a topic as followed: Nick - Class

Character
* Nick:
* Class and Race:
* Level:
* /played Write how much time spend in total and at lvl 70.
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory.
* Professions: Can you craft something special?
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild?
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC:
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us?

Personal information:
* Nationality:
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? How much time to you spend ingame each day/week?
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them?
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic.
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for?
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics?
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress?

Tivook
Admin

https://solideogloria.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum